Scheduling Dental Visits
- Dental check-ups should be scheduled every 6 months.
- Verify your insurance plan for coverage as plan coverage of these visits can vary widely.
- It is important to have regular visits to help in the prevention of decay and establish a relationship with your dentist.
- Our office will text or email about upcoming appointments provided we have up to date contact information. You may call to reschedule at any time.
Scheduling Treatment Appointments (fillings, crowns, extractions)
- It is okay to eat a light meal before treatment.
- Using the insurance information provided to us, we will calculate the estimated patient payment due at the time of treatment.
- Your child can return to school following treatment.